1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

worth seeing ..n try to solve this problem

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by nittn_only_4u1, Feb 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nittn_only_4u1

nittn_only_4u1 New Member

whenever I try to open anything in my PC like ..my computer or any folder in my computer ..........then it gives a message something like that
    ITS NOT A VALID WIN 32 APPLICATION[/u..........
    so please help me out what should I do
    THANKS

2. rajas700

rajas700 New Member

First things first. Log on with administrative rights or this will not work.
    Goto my computer, tools, folder options, view tab and check "show hidden files snd folders".

Select all files (Crtl+A) in the following folders and delete them (Shift+Delete).

C:\WINDOWS\Temp

C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\Local Settings\Temp

Goto control panel and click internet options. Under Temporary Internet Files, click delete files then yes/ok.

Now, goto start, run and type msconfig. On the general tab check "selective startup" and unchek all the square boxes below it. Click apply and then ok and say yes to restart now. This will allow the computer to do a clean boot.

3. Baroon

Baroon New Member

It seems that you have got viruses on your system. Try scanning entire drive and make sure you have the latest update for your virus software.

4. phatratt

phatratt New Member

may be system files like explorer.exe or any other curcial files could have been corrupted,try reinstalling the O/S(thats the best thing that i can ever say) :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.