World Wind Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
well i dunno wher to post this?? its 5th of march and still feedback of MARCH DVD hasn come up :shock: anyways.. i installed NASA WORLD WIND.. but then it said i need some .net.. i gave no.. so it installed without .net.. but then its not openin now.. :? is it abous. that i need a .net? and wat is that .net?? the site it gave says .net is 23mb!!

prathap_lab

Journeyman
march dvd?

what you got the march issue????

i live in silicon capital of india and lately (may be for 4 to 5 months) i am receiving my issues around 8th or 9th day of the month.

but before i used to get the issues before 4th.

paraman

Journeyman
bharathbala2003 said:
well i dunno wher to post this?? its 5th of march and still feedback of MARCH DVD hasn come up :shock: anyways.. i installed NASA WORLD WIND.. but then it said i need some .net.. i gave no.. so it installed without .net.. but then its not openin now.. :? is it abous. that i need a .net? and wat is that .net?? the site it gave says .net is 23mb!!

.net is Microsoft .net framework software. It is there in one of the last 3-4 DVD's of Digit. Install the .net software and WorldWind will run fine.

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
hmm can anyone tell me whch edition its exactly in.. cos i dont have the cd's n dvd's with me rite now.. but if u say i can get that particular edition frm my pals..

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
hmm thnx.. but i have already downloaded more than half from the site it gave during install.. @allin can u gimme the link 2 patch

prathap_lab

Journeyman
re

hi bharathbala2003,

was something wrong with the smileys. if so i am sorryyyyy.

is it like too many smileys = slow loading of page?

saROMan

QA Juggler
ok u dont need to install the whld .net(its 5 CD ver.)
i guess it asks to d/l only the framework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom