Wordpad keeps crashing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamefreak14

Journeyman
My problem is that wordpad keeps crashing....It can only be resolved by rebooting. My OS in XP w/SP2. Anyone with some soultions?

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
lol.......

do one thing...

go to my comp> right click >> manage > System Tools > Application and look for ERROR message collected by OS when WordPad crashed... and instantly search for it in H&C Center by clicking the hyperlink in it... and also post it here...

What I mean is u get some kind of error message or something when WordPad Crash...????

also try to replace ur WordPad.exe file in

%program files%\Windows NT directory from wordpad.exe located in

%systemroot%\servicepackfiles\i386

let us know if it fix or not..

cg84

Broken In
uninstall and reinstall wordpad. go to add/remove programs->windows components->accessories->wordpad

xenkatesh

Bewitched!
Go for openoffice!!!!! i think that might have provided in the previous issue of digit cds check it! it has the same interface of MS Word.

OP
G

gamefreak14

Journeyman
@batty...no errors whatsoever. Just kinda ....auto-closes immediately on opening a document.
cg84 said:
uninstall and reinstall wordpad. go to add/remove programs->windows components->accessories->wordpad
I can't find it there!!
@ShekharPalash
Thanks for the help, I've replaced the file...I still don't know if it'll crash again, ...I didn't see any errors in the log too.??
The trouble is that it occurs very sporadically..... :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom