woofer

Status
Not open for further replies.

neyo

Broken In
will placing the woofer too close to my cpu cabinet do any harm to it? i mean the magentic field must be quite powerful but does it really harm anything like hdd etc?

Stalker

Padawan
well..........most PC made woofers shud have a anti-magnetic field thing.

However placing a woofer close to the monitor causes distruptions, but these can be removed by degaussing the monitor
I don't think it will harm the hdd though........but to be on the safe side, keep it atleast 2 ft away

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
Stalker said:
well..........most PC made woofers shud have a anti-magnetic field thing.

Woofers r not magnetically shielded....the satellites r....the woofer has a big magnet which cannot be shielded...

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Thanks guyz...When I bring my friends Hard disk( For data sharing) I always placed HDD on Woofer to get the desired height for connection to the BUS and power. My Good Luck nothing happened..

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
better place the woofer on floor.....keep the woofer facing the wall....if u keep it in the corner of the room it will perform the best(gets three reflecting surfaces):)....

ya keep it on the floor in some corner of d room.
The air outlet shud face the wall, a lil away frm wall, den c the bass output & echos in ur games....

Hey never place ur woofer nr monitor or CPU, once in my office 1 guy did dis & after 1 month the colours on the monitors were damaged.....didnt improved as company made even after repairing it in LG service station.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom