Wonders of Photoshop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
cool graphics..... BUT

WARNING: THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR DIAL UP USER....

see SIZE OF PIC : 1073.41 KB (1099175 bytes) !!!!!!!!

hard_rock

Salieri Family
It's really 8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8).............
can you me give the link where we can find these pictures plzzz.........I found it worth downloading 1073.41KB.

OP
NikhilVerma

NikhilVerma

Padawan
hard_rock said:
It's really 8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8).............
can you me give the link where we can find these pictures plzzz.........I found it worth downloading 1073.41KB.

I found the image on the best website in the world for finding the best websites in the world...

www.stumbleupon.com

hard_rock

Salieri Family
thnx 4 the link.............how it can be done thru Photoshop...........I have seen many text,graphic effects done thru it............but a painting quality image like this..........never...........how can it be done thru photoshop...........it´s really 8)

OP
NikhilVerma

NikhilVerma

Padawan
hard_rock said:
thnx 4 the link.............how it can be done thru Photoshop...........I have seen many text,graphic effects done thru it............but a painting quality image like this..........never...........how can it be done thru photoshop...........it´s really 8)

You actually need to have a painter's skills and Photoshop does the rest by providing you with all the necessary tools .....

Jatin_T

Journeyman
NikhilVerma said:
You actually need to have a painter's skills and Photoshop does the rest by providing you with all the necessary tools .....

Painters skill..where do i find tht software?? :twisted:
Its a painters job definately!

OP
NikhilVerma

NikhilVerma

Padawan
I didn't do the painting....
I just found on the net..
BTW here is something stupid I made.....

*img106.exs.cx/img106/1096/horror.th.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom