1. Hi Guest
    We are running a survey about laptop service in India, and we'd love your inputs. Please help us improve the quality of laptop servicing, and if you've had any bad experiences, now is the time to be heard.
    Take the survey

wolfenstien(RTCW)shall i continue or not ?

Discussion in 'Gamerz' started by hellomotto, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hellomotto

hellomotto Banned

well I am playing the FPS game return to castle wolfenstien .I killed the big black monster , but the game havent ended . why it havent eended and what these new missions r ? it is good for play after this level ? should i continue ?

2. readermaniax

readermaniax New Member

hey thats a pretty old game... i played it around 2 yrs bak and finished it.... ofcourse with the help of the cheats ... any ways i think that you are near the end of the game .... around 2 or 3 levels are left ... i suggest that you play the game till the end. but beware the levels are tough .

3. vigneshnm

vigneshnm Member

if the big black monster u r referring to is Heinriech 1 then the game is over there will b a cutscene after tht. and i too finished the game ofcourse WITHOUT CHEATS

4. mohit

mohit The Hardware Labs

this one was one of the best games I played .. Maybe you are talking about the super soldier that u killed or that lady who turns to be a big monster at the church level .. if u killed the lady at the church then u havea long way to go and if u killed the super soldier then the game is nearing its end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.