1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

WMV TROUBLE SHOOTING !!!!

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by chetan.g, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chetan.g

chetan.g Member

GUYS PLZ HELP ME ....I HAVE DOWNLOADED A WMV FILE AND WHEN I PLAY THAT ON WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER (ALSO IN VLC PLAYER) IT IS NOT RUNNING . WHEN I TRY TO RUN ON WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER I GOT THE MESSAGE "THE FILE CANNOT BE RUN EITHER THE FILE IS CORRUPT OR THE PLAYER DOES NOT SUPPORT THE FORMAT U TRYING TO PLAY" .

NOW I DOWNLOADED A TOOL KNOWN AS "VIDEO FIXER" ... WHEN I TRY TO FIX THIS FILE ...IT SHOWED THAT THIS FILE CANNOT THE FIXED AS IT IS A "CHUNK SIZE ERROR".

NOW GUYS I REALLY WANNA KNOW HOW TO PLAY THIS FILE ....WHAT IS THIS CHUNK SIZE ERROR AND HOW TO CORRECT IT .....PLZ GUYS HELP ME PLZ

2. OP
    OP
    chetan.g

chetan.g Member

guys i got the trick to solve the problem ........just download the software "hjsplit.exe" and urs problem will be solved ...it will join the files into a larger file :))

3. __Virus__

__Virus__ New Member

thats good to know that u solved it urse;f ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.