Wireless keyboard mouse optical. which one

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj14

In Deniel
What is your main use? Gaming, Typing or normal? For Gaming i'd Strongly, recommend 'Logitech Cordless MX Duo'; i've used it and it offers Supurb Comfort. It will cost you: Rs.5,400/- for typing you could go for 'Microsoft Wireless Desktop Elite', It costs: Rs.4,100/-. For General 'Amkette Serie A' is a Good Investment, offering Both VFM & Comfort; Not to mention Style. It costs: Rs.2,500/-. Make your Choice!

OP
Rollercoaster

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
i was more thinking about gaming and comfort as well as some typing i have to do now and then...

it is nice to type in forums and mails via a wireless keyboard i have tried one at my friends..

i am getting inclined towards the microsoft desktop home v3.0. it looks real good in the photos..
*www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0002CE0XY/ref=pd_sxp_elt_l1/002-8552218-0059227

Check the microsoft comparision also
*www.microsoft.com/hardware/mousean...son.aspx?type=Sets&pid1=034&pid2=014&pid3=028

before i thought logitech duo mx...
*www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/deta...47/002-8552218-0059227?v=glance&s=pc&n=507846

i still cant decide fully...

raj14

In Deniel
I have used Logitech Cordless MX Duo for several months, Don't go to shopping website for any product, you'd want to buy. They will only list Product's Pros, Microsoft's Kboard and mouse are known for there problems. Logitech MX Duo offers VFM, Gaming and Typing Comfort. If you have a Low Budget go for Amkette Combo. Make a wise decision, or your fingers and rist will pay the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom