wireless internet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

on_the_rocks

Broken In
Hey Guys ... I need to ask that what is the bets way to access net wirelessly.. presently i am using airtel gprs with monthly subscription .. but the speed sucks so is there any other alternatives and that too not a pricy one...

thanks in advance...

Fighter

Broken In
Yes there is rather a faster way to do that...go for Reliance Data card.

Reliance Data Card for your laptap to connect internet from anywhere in india. Speed uptp 230kbps. Having 1 year warranty. coming with monthly unlimited internet connection of 1500 rs / month.

Card cost upto 5500 rs.

Bundle contains :
1. DataCard
2. Software to access the net including the drivers
3. Ear Phones

If interested contact to this mobile : 9884090143

shantanu

Technomancer
You can have a Wifi connection!!! its great and i think the provider charges only 300/- Pm and installation is rs. 4000/- with all wireless..

@256 kbps

sakumar79

Technomancer
@Shantanu, can you please elaborate... Where can we get the Wifi connection? Who are the providers? Is the speed available consistently?

Arun

OP
O

on_the_rocks

Broken In
shantanu_webmaster said:
You can have a Wifi connection!!! its great and i think the provider charges only 300/- Pm and installation is rs. 4000/- with all wireless..

@256 kbps

Thanks for the reply Dude! but thats the problem... I have a laptop compaq V 3000... centrino duo and mostly i am on move ..... requirement of the job so.. i have either to connect mobile to lappy or i have to visit cafe.... Data card i have thought for ... i think i have PCMIA slot but its kinda expensive.... you see comapany will not reimburse me ... they kinda encourage cafe... and ask for bills...

Anyways guys thanks for replys ... will rep you guys.....

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom