Wireless Internet Connectivity Plans Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
I am looking for Wireless Internet Services for my lappy. I am bit confused between Tata V-Data Card and Reliance R-Connect plans. Users of these plans please share your experience about:

*average Speed in their city
*Connectivity coverage-Roaming
*Charges
*any more new plans in the market
*offers for downloads
..etccc

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
I 0wn a tata indicom connection, and so far am very happy with their service.

* average Speed in their city --> 140kbps
* Connectivity coverage --> Very good across Mumbai
* Roaming --> Free roaming all across india
* Charges --> 700INR per month for 1GB download (which i never reached yet)
* Offers for downloads --> None that i know of

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
The card will cost you 5000INR. They give away Huwaei EC321 CDMA card. Once the payment is done, you will get the card delivered at doorsteps in a couple of days. After that you will get bill everymonth end.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well i havent seen tata in action... how ever i have seen Reliance R connect Data card in Action... good performance... almost same as Tata in terms of feature...

another i would suggest u to look for is the EGDE Data Card...

*hutch.in/4business/edge_data_card.asp

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Saurav, I remember about Reliance R-connect. HP offered discount on installation of the card during my laptop purchase. I missed it out due to damn negligance. When I realised about it, the offer date expired! :-(

Hutch's EDGE card seems good...must check it out. Thanks for the link Saurav. But Tata VData card seems better. Good speed and less installation cost too.
I checked out Airtel. They are offering Data Card @Rs.6099/- i think most expensive compared to other players. Don't know about their service though..
*www.airtelworld.com/datacard/tariffs.htm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom