Wireless Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! I have a network of 5 computers at my office, on lan. I wanted 2 connect them wirelessly to d comp at home, so that i could transfer all my files from office, to d comp at home. Well, i wanted a 24 hr connection between home n office. Could u tell me wat has to be done?
Both, my home n office, have 24 hr connection to the internet. I want a completely secure and exclusive link.

PLZ HELP ME OUT!

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Tell me how far is you office from home..if more than 2 Kilometres then we are talking money here ...( Tough i can get it done Via cheap local OMNI Antenna)
If they are in the same building you are more in luck..But then thats a prophecy ..if and buts..
The other way however far your distance is since you have 24 hrs net connection you can do it via internet ..but file transfer will be too slow unless you got T1 line to start with...
Still please specify the distance ( Home and Office )and i promise you a good solution...

dude, there's no way that a dedicated line can be installed, casue d distance is more than 15 km!!! But, i do have DSL 128kbps lines both at office n at home. So, all i want is to set up a TEMPORARY link between office n home, so that all miles(vich r less than 10 mb) can b transferred. BUT, i want all of this SECURE! Temme vich s/w to use on both sides, or ne other requirement. Will Norton pcAnywhere help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom