Windows XP themes required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digit_Dragon

Old Stock in New Bottle!!
Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum. I wanted some good free themes for Windows XP.
Can anyone give links to such themes. Is there MAC-like theme for XP?

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
  • First thing - wrong section
  • Second thing - search before u post
  • Third - Try google before posting here
  • Fourth - Here is a link for XP themes.

*themexp.org/

Try google, u will find a lot

legolas

Padawan
first, second, third, he is a new member and it ll take atleast sometime to get a hold of the forum.

if u need a vista customization pack, go here:

h..p://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-Enhancements/Shell-Replacements/Vista-Customization-Pack.shtml

/legolas

legolas

Padawan
i installed the windows customization pack just now and atleast to me, it sucks!!! btw, the important thing is that, it doesnt come with an uninstaller, atleast that i found of. so u have to use system restore to get rid of that thing! :( just now system restored and everything working fine! :)

/legolas

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
legolas said:
first, second, third, he is a new member and it ll take atleast sometime to get a hold of the forum.

I know he is a new member but rules doesn't change for any member whether he is new or old.
Again, I know he is a new member but how he would come to know these things if no one tell him, that's why I m telling him.

overclocker

Journeyman
First of all download any theme installing pack or software(like aston, windowsblind) then u visit www.deviantart.com frm where u find out several themes.. just download it and apply it through ur software..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom