Windows XP SP2

Status
Not open for further replies.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Well try googling it...But most of them link it up to the MS site. Why dont u want to download from the MS site ???????!!!!!!

theraven

Technomancer
why ?
cuz u have a pirated version of xp ?
:lol:
anyways ... dont worry MS doesnt check that ... u can download sp2 safely from there ...
if theres some other reason ...i can only requote
icecoolz said:
Well try googling it...

naveenchandran

In the zone
WIndows XP SP 2 was given in Digit CD's

Even if you download it from anywhere you can install it directly.

You have to break it I mean CR*** it :wink:

Sourabh

Laptoping
ftp://dlb.pchome.net/system/patch/WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

ftp://download.axelero.hu/pub/frissites/update/windowsxp-kb835935-sp2-enu.exe

ftp://ftp.anadolu.edu.tr/pub/service_packs/windows_xp_srv_packs/sp2/windowsxp-kb835935-sp2-enu.exe

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/cam_only/pc/winxp/servicepacks/WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

ftp://ftp.ii.net/pub/microsoft/service-packs/winxp/sp2/WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

ftp://ftp.iinet.net.au/pub/microsoft/patches/winxp/sp2/WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

ftp://ftp.planetmirror.com/pub/microsoft/patches/winxp/sp2/WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

*download.microsoft.com/download/1/...0-73cf11fdcdf8/WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

*downloads.planetmirror.com/pub/microsoft/service-packs/winxp/sp2/WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

*files.3dnews.ru/pub/ms/WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

*ftp1.ispace.co.za/patch/WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

*mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/microsoft/patches/winxp/sp2/WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

*mirrors.eusatoday.co.uk/files/WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

*rack8.free.evro.net/kaldata/Programs/Windows XP Service Pack 2/WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

*store.netacademia.net/MSHU/WINDOWS/WindowsXP/sp2/WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

*test-debit.free.fr/WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

*www.netwizard.com.br/ademir/download/WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

ftp://www.avoe.ge/soft/OS/XP SP2/WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

*store2.data.bg/icebreaker/Programs/Windows XP SP2/WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.zip

:wink:

Sourabh

Laptoping
hmm thx techno :wink:

but i just hope the person who started this thread has got these link for downloading xp sp2

OP
S

Shikhar

Journeyman
First of all , thanks saurabh for providing so many links. Secondly , I would like to tell that I don't have a pirated version , it's original. I wanted to download the file as if in case Windows XP got corrupted then i can reinstall from the CD and then install the Service pack (which I would have burnt on a CD). I will end up saving hours as I don't have to download from the net once again . I hope that clears up everything!! :D

walking-techie

Journeyman
Shikhar said:
First of all , thanks saurabh for providing so many links. Secondly , I would like to tell that I don't have a pirated version , it's original. I wanted to download the file as if in case Windows XP got corrupted then i can reinstall from the CD and then install the Service pack (which I would have burnt on a CD). I will end up saving hours as I don't have to download from the net once again . I hope that clears up everything!! :D

nice to know the links helped u..

still not clear y u didnt wanna download from teh official ms site :twisted:
anyways as jeba says
:peace:

VD17

Journeyman
i think he uses Windows Update to download the patches n stuff which get deleted from the system after installation, something that he is trying to avoid. I dont think theres any other way in which he can lose a good 200MB+ file just like that....

OP
S

Shikhar

Journeyman
I use a download manager. I thought maybe Microsoft does not give links of the files and that all the updates have to be installed only through Windows update.

Sourabh

Laptoping
and common sense in me says tht downlaod manager is GetRight

hope my common sense works this time :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom