Windows XP Product Activation Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech&ME

Banned
foreveranuj said:
Hi All,

I get the error : "This copy of Windows must be activated with Microsoft before you can log on" when I try to logon to WinXP. It just does not take me in :-(

I have no idea how to go abt getting this fixed. WinXP is on the F:\ drive-NTFS, so win98 on the c:\ drive(FAT32) cannot detect it either for me to format(if that is the only option left out).

However, i CAN logon to the Safe Mode version of Windows XP.

Pls tell me how can I get this fixed. Any registry key that i can edit to bypass the 'Windows Product Activation' during normal Windows XP logon? Worse still, I doubt if I have a valid Product Key.

Pls suggest.

Thank you!

Anuj

Hey Man Don't you read the rules!

You want to know how to activate or bypass the Activation of a pirated copy of Windows XP which is installed on your comp.

If you are sure you have a LEGAL copy of Windows XP then try to press the YES button on the Error message, configure your modem to logon to the internet and Activate it.

Please refren from posting such questions in this Forum.

choudang

Padawan
ok.. if the Activation Screen comes when you tried to login... means you are running a 21/30 days XP. i had this exp.. so.. just click Activate later and configure your modem and connect to the internet. look into start menu click activate windows... follow the steps... all done. if it is a pure brand new XP, register it with your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom