windows x64???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

artem

Broken In
hi i got a amd turion proc i am currently using windows xp sp2 home edition.is it advisable to load windows x64 coz my proc is 64bit...what diff will it make n will it affect my system speed??improve my gaming??

reply asap

bharathbala2003

why need title?
your proccy is a 64 bit one means its made for that.. you can install the 64bit and u will get some boost in performance of windows..

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
what diff will it make n will it affect my system speed??

System overall performance not only depends on Windows Version and Procy but in many other facts, such as RAM type and amount of RAM, chipset, video chipset and type, HDD speed....

so post ur full System config ... then we can comment

overclocker

Journeyman
bharathbala2003 said:
your proccy is a 64 bit one means its made for that.. you can install the 64bit and u will get some boost in performance of windows..
For that u need to install all the drivers properly nd obviously what sua.._cheeta expressed to u.:)

dissel

Cyborg Agent
i want to know what is the diffrence between XP x64 and XP 64 bit. Any link will be helpful.
Thanks.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
dissel said:
i want to know what is the diffrence between XP x64 and XP 64 bit. Any link will be helpful.
Thanks.

you can take a look here,
*www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/facts/top10.mspx

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
I'm having a XP Home Edition. Is it a 64bit or 32 bit thing.

My PC-> HP Pavilion, P4- 3.06GHz EM64T, & Preloaded XP.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
@ s18000rpm....i think it is 32 bit.

@saurav_cheeta
Is there any product like Windows XP 64 bit.....or only Windows XP x64 Edition is the one?

I know that part....anyhow thanks for the Link for detailed classification.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
dissel said:
Is there any product like Windows XP 64 bit.....or only Windows XP x64 Edition is the one?

well every major OS and even software since 2002 is available with 64bit version..

like all versions of Windows Server 2003 / All versions of Windows Vista has x64 version... few office 2007 products will also going have separate x64 version...

all major Linux releses also have their x64 version...

I'm having a XP Home Edition. Is it a 64bit or 32 bit thing.

My PC-> HP Pavilion, P4- 3.06GHz EM64T, & Preloaded XP.

just right clicnk on My Computer and Click Properties... if u r in x64 platform then it will be written there...

and as dissel pointed out... mostly branded system comes with 32bit XP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom