Windows Vista Transformation Pack 5.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

codeash

Broken In
Hi I had installed this Windows Vista Transformation pack with Glass2K and stuff. The cursor and this icons and all got changed including my login screen and everything...It was amazing...I uninstalled it yesterday the theme and everything got uninstalled except few things
1. Boot Screen is the same
2. The thing I have added in the image also haven't got changed that back ground of turn off dialog.
3. Some funny green colour LongHorn background showing scan disk also comes on every boot.

There are couple of other things too which haven't got back to normal after uninstallation. If some one knows how can i revert back the normal settings than please let me know. Is there any option to store back the visual settings of Windows Xp Professional without reinstalling the system or system restore.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
codeash said:
Hi I had installed this Windows Vista Transformation pack with Glass2K and stuff. The cursor and this icons and all got changed including my login screen and everything...It was amazing...I uninstalled it yesterday the theme and everything got uninstalled except few things
1. Boot Screen is the same
2. The thing I have added in the image also haven't got changed that back ground of turn off dialog.
3. Some funny green colour LongHorn background showing scan disk also comes on every boot.

There are couple of other things too which haven't got back to normal after uninstallation. If some one knows how can i revert back the normal settings than please let me know. Is there any option to store back the visual settings of Windows Xp Professional without reinstalling the system or system restore.

Facing the same 'issue' but I dont regret it :D

jal_desai

In the zone
this vista patches by so called windows X were once full of bugs but this 5.5 is really cool... i dont know why u need to uninstall it :| anyways whether u like it or not... try system restore only... if u dont wanna get messed up more

niku_19jan

Broken In
i also faced the same prob thn i replaced my windows folder frm my frnds pc. it worked but i thnk u shld replace the icons of ur system folder. n for boot screen u shld use the bootskin to change it.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Or get the latest v6 RC1 , install it and uninstall it . When uninstalling u'll get an option to restore the files from WinXP cd .. do that ..

r4gs

In the zone
The best bet is system restore. My system got perfectly restored to its original state without any trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom