Windows Vista SP1 Toilet Paper - It's really available now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
The Japanese are simply hyping Vista SP1 release. I was just surprised to find that a roll of toilet paper printed with highlighted features is already available in Japan. You kind of have to feel a little bad for Vista -- it just keeps getting crapped on these days. Now available in a Toilet Paper Near You - so if the flush doesn't work, do you blame in on Vista then.

Also for some trivia now - If there is one place in the world that any gadget-electronic freak should go to, that is Akihabara district in Tokyo. Numerous stores bring on fascinating number of products, often first in the world. There are also products which are not so usual, nor you can find them in retail or e-tail in any other part of the world.

Some exclusive images below:
[Click on Image to Enlarge]

*bp3.blogger.com/_UU-faylKkn4/R_CsSbKY-yI/AAAAAAAACCk/6pe9AGe4Zzk/s320/Windows+Vista+SP1+Toilet+Paper+1.jpg
*bp2.blogger.com/_UU-faylKkn4/R_CsaLKY-zI/AAAAAAAACCs/Pxe9TpPB9zM/s320/Windows+Vista+SP1+Toilet+Paper+2.jpg
*bp0.blogger.com/_UU-faylKkn4/R_CsjrKY-0I/AAAAAAAACC0/pfHlK6Xpic0/s320/Windows+Vista+SP1+Toilet+Paper+3.jpg

Source

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif Vista Toilet Paper! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
FOCROFLMAO........:lol:

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

OMG WTF LOL *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif pissta is starting to make more sense now :lol:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I guess this is used by Billu (a.k.a Bill Gates)....:lol:

I think this must be in Chit Chat.......not a NEWS actually........

we can get a crack too.
Is 64bit version also available?:D
there are two versions: 32 cm width and 64 cm width.
so your answer is yes.

as for crack, you need to apply three patches while wiping your left buttock, two while wiping your right one, and 5 while wiping the area in-between.

it also has a demo mode allowing you to wipe only your middle part for upto 3 seconds continuusly.

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters
Just as I installed Vista Home Premium and patting my back, here comes the wipe ! :-| :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom