windows vista installation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

go_gamez

In the zone
i am downloading the windows vista beta 2 (for public) from microsoft ...site..
my download is almost about to finsih (something 300mb left out of 3.2 gb )
but after installation where do i get the product key from ??on the siter the product key was being distributed free i suppose but now when i go to the microsoft windows vista site ..the status is as follows ...

*www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/getready/preview.mspx

does that mean i can not install vista beta 2 now ??only because i dont have the product key ..is it possible that windows will again start distributing product keys after some time....and what if i use a key already used by some one else ??does it work..please tell me what do i do now ..i dont want the 3.2 gb (5 days odf download )..go waste please please tell me what do i do ??

OP
go_gamez

go_gamez

In the zone
does any one have a extra product key for the ultimate or home premium version of vista beta then please please give me i willbe very grateful !
i know many of u must have got more than 1 or 2 product keys from microsoft ..please can some one give me if it is not validated...please

OP
go_gamez

go_gamez

In the zone
why isnt any one replyin ???am i askin for too much help ?? or have i done something wrong by asking for such help like have i broken any rule of this forum if no then why doenst any one help ??

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
If it works you can click on the 'Thanks' button next to my post. It's a way of saying
thanks.

OP
go_gamez

go_gamez

In the zone
tell me is there also activation and all for vista ??if i use a different key frm some other site is it ok ??like if it is used by some one else ?

OP
go_gamez

go_gamez

In the zone
no its not working the link u ve sent is redirecting me to some other site ..
this one .u can also check it .-*www.e-fuze.com/community/
i dont knw why..do i have to register in the site .which u ve sent ??

OP
go_gamez

go_gamez

In the zone
why are there no replies to my problem ??is everyone on a holiday becauz its sunday today..if anyone is there please help me out !!!
what happend JGuru ??u too not saying much..

OP
go_gamez

go_gamez

In the zone
ok sorry i will be patient for next time..have u given the keys which uve given me also to others...also please do not give it ..cause it may lead to some problems .any way i am very thankful to u .the keys (2) which u have sent are for which version of vista ?the ultimate or home premium ?

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ They are for ultimate version.. Im not giving these keys to anyone! You also please do not re-distribute these keys..

OP
go_gamez

go_gamez

In the zone
ofcrse i will not distribute ...i have kept it for myself..but how do i know which one is used and which iss not ?is it ok if 2 ppl use same keys ?does it need validation after installation ?i hope its free.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ No.. I dont think that will create a problem, especially at the beta2 stage.. It takes at least around 200-300 simultaneous installations for a key to get black listed. Dont worry about that. If you face any problems, tell me..

OP
go_gamez

go_gamez

In the zone
ok as u. say thanks anyway buddy ...do also see my post regarding defragmentation in software troubleshooting.

go_gamez said:
ok as u. say thanks anyway buddy ...do also see my post regarding defragmentation in software troubleshooting.

error :800670 in vista beta 2 [8354 ] while installing ............plz.........help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom