windows update download

Status
Not open for further replies.

quad_master

Tired of being sorry!
my box has win xp sp2 installed...:D
bt im sick of the daily update windows perform...is it possible to get all those xp update(till date) as a bunch...i think it'll make my life easy...whenever i'll format the box,i dont have to think about download update again nd again...:rolleyes:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
simple download and install SP3.
Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) includes all previously released updates for the operating system. This update also includes a small number of new functionalities, which do not significantly change customers’ experience with the operating system. This white paper summarizes what is new in Windows XP SP3.

OP
quad_master

quad_master

Tired of being sorry!
is win sp3 is stable nd good?? becoz i heared peoples sayin that it's not so good as sp2...
however is there other way to get the updates??

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
is win sp3 is stable nd good?? becoz i heared peoples sayin that it's not so good as sp2...
however is there other way to get the updates??

SP3 = All updates released since windows xp was released.

I dont understand what you mean by stable and good, because there is absolutely no difference between installing every one of the nearly thousand updates seperately, and installing them once, called service pack. And its not a game or an application, so you cant rate how "good" it is. It makes your comp more secure and fixes more bugs.

And if it crashes for people, its because they have faulty third party software, or malware. Its not Windows' fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom