windows time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liggy

Is actually a real word..
okay two questions here... (forgive my explanation, it's a longweekend here in Canada and I'm feelin a bit tipsy)...1st question, yesterday my time displayed time in 12 hour standard, today it is showing 24hour (so now it is 21:10, as apposed to 9:10). 2nd my other computer when you hover mouse over time, yellow window pops up and says Fryday August 3, 2007, where as this computer shows 2007-08-03. how do I change it so that it is displayed with fryday august ..... I have a feeling it is simple but my brain isn't functioning properly now
Thanks Dudes... & Dudettes :cool:

OP
L

Liggy

gee thanks genius, now I can see how people have so many posts... a little more help please!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
ur lack of intellect is not the reason for us having more post count ;)

screenshot:

*img19.imageshack.us/img19/186/captureva6.jpg

right click where it is circled in red ... (right click is the button on the mouse towards the right, if u want help in finding that i will upload a screenshot of that also)

then use ur mouse and take it where reads what is highlighted and left click there

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Why the need of right clicking. Just double click on time to show the menu. Does the number of posts is proportional to brain btw? :D

anandk

Distinguished Member
lol liggy ! i find ur remark very funny...or is that a result of the "cEhnEHdEH" hangover :D !

Last edited:
OP
L

Liggy

you know what forget it, ur obviously not reading the whole question... I'll figure it out myself... Nah got it, the actual settings are in control panel, date and time, change format of numbers...

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
WOW! Way to go, man! Be rude to the people trying to help you out and make light conversation.

OP
L

Liggy

aryayush said:
WOW! Way to go, man! Be rude to the people trying to help you out and make light conversation.
sorry wan't trying to be rude or anything, but it didn't seem like I was getting any help, "just right click here".... which tells me nothing Sorry if I affended anybody, but I thought my question was pretty detailed, and the only response I get is "right click", like c'mon man seriously I know what the right click does, and I know the CD tray isn't a cup holder either.

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
^^Dont be sorry dude

Aryaush and gx are famous here for these kind of debates and fights with ppl

have fun

and itzz great that ur problem is solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom