1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Windows reinstall error

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by sudeepg123, Mar 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sudeepg123

sudeepg123 New Member

guys i recently tried to reinstall win xp coz my network connections were not working properly.Whenever i try to install i get a blue screen displaying some error like this : IRQl_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL..........
    pLZ hELp.PLZ

2. mayanksharma

mayanksharma New Member

no problem dude! just do this:
    Try formatting your drive from another media and then make sure to remove all the system files dump and other logged dats also.
    Then try again. If there is problem again then you should first check your hard drive for bad sectors. if there aren't any then try installing with another boot media.

3. sakumar79

sakumar79 Active Member

When you get the error, you should get a STOP message with a coded number following it such as 0x0000000a, note it down... It will help you identify the problem... Either post it here or look at support.microsoft.com website and search for the error message to find out the most possible cause of error...

Arun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.