Windows Password

Status
Not open for further replies.

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
On my comp i have two computer administrators one is me and other is my sis. We can change each others passwords, i dont want this to happen. Also i dont want to make her or me a limited account, is it possible :?: Any tweak or sofware wich cud help in this :?: :?:

vijaythefool

In the zone
Well nutting is imposible

if the password is changed Try connecting another hard disk as slave which is installed with win xp ! hope ull be able to get into that with administrator !
any way pasword cannot be changed but files will remain safe atlest

Billy should have not have thought of this problem !

Yes.. Its possible

Well.. Billy might not have thought of it, but yes, its possible.. For this u must have the NTFS file system in ur OS. You can then provide file level permissions to specific users. Also u can limit even the other computer administrators by giving them specific rights.. For example, in my computer i have 2 computer administrators as well. I have full access 2 everything.. But the other administrator is restricted from certain tasks like system date change, deletion, creation and modification of files from certain partitions, accessing the CD ROM drive, accessing my personal documents.. Etc.. All this and more is possible by providing rights 2 certain services and revoking some permissions.. But NTFS file system is a must for all..

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
shwetanshu said:
On my comp i have two computer administrators one is me and other is my sis. We can change each others passwords, i dont want this to happen. Also i dont want to make her or me a limited account, is it possible :?: Any tweak or sofware wich cud help in this :?: :?:
hey hey hey .. wait a sec
can u tell me one thing ..
how is it that you can change other account's passw ..
as much as i know .. its not possible in XP to change other account's password
( atleast from control panel )

-----
alibi

U Can

Hey alibi...

U can change the pwd of other a/c in XP if ur an administrator or a member of the administrators group.... u just need the appropriate permissions... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom