Windows Media Player 11 Beta Released(Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendKiller

In the zone
Microsoft has today made available the latest beta version of Windows Media Player, version 11.

WMP11 sports an improved UI, better performance and improved library features. The subscription based service, URGE, is intergrated into the client and offers quick and easy downloads of the latest tunes for $14.95 per month.

URGE is currently being offered as a 14 day trial for a limited period.

Microsoft hopes to attract more people into using WMP11 by offering additional features in the Vista client such as Media Center intergration.
Download
Courtsey:Microsoft

Netjunkie

In the zone
well i have been using the leaked version on the internet..
did anyone notice any difference between that & the official beta??

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
Anyone else who didn't get that wga thing on the official release version?
Also any more diff bw the offficial release and the leaked ver?

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
There is no difference between the official and leaked version.
The version no. too differ in the last digit only, leaked was 11.0.5358.4826 and the official is 11.0.5358.4827...

Netjunkie

In the zone
dIgItaL_BrAt said:
Netjunkie,posting links to leaked builds is not allowed.

post reported.

Well, I guess you missed out threads running here

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28179

here

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28462

and here

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28255

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Download the Beta version from this link:

*download.microsoft.com/download/e/...b770-ddb34a9c8f45/wmp11-windowsxp-x86-enu.exe

And it does require validation. So guys who don't have genuine windows, better follow the RapidShare link.

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
tech_cheetah said:
Downloaded rar file from rapidshare . Encrypted setup file ... anyone knows password :(
Common sense!! When you open that file with WinRAR, you will find the password on the right side. It is not mentioned that it is the password but IT IS. However, it won't work if you copy and paste it, you have to type it out without CAPS LOCK on. It's pretty simple actually.
BTW, I don't remember what it was but I think the password is 'www.warezforum.com' without the quotes (or maybe it was 'www.warez.com'). I am not too sure. Follow the instructions above to verify it yourself. :)

BTW, even the leaked version requires validation so people who don't have genuine windows will either have to keep using WMP 10 (which is quite good in itself) or figure out illegal ways to install WMP 11 Beta. Don't expect me to help you in that department, PLEASE!

saransh

Right off the assembly line
i was download the mediaplayer 11 setup from the link given by u.its extension is .RAR for that i m download winrar.it is asking for a password when i try to extract.i want to know its password.

saransh

Right off the assembly line
Is leaked version of WMP11 not require a window to be genuine.where do i get the leaked version because i download one from rapidfire but it will also require the window genuiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom