Windows Live Messenger Beta Invitations???

Status
Not open for further replies.

vij26

Broken In
Hi,
After checking out the following pages I'm having the feeling that anyone being a beta tester can invite other people...

*www.activewin.com/awin/comments.asp?HeadlineIndex=32804&Group=1
*winfuture.de/news,23476.html (Got it translated with Google Language Tools)

Is it really true?
Greetz,
Vij26

koshyjohn

Developer
Yes it's true. Anyone who is a beta tester can invite upto 5 other people. Beta-testers are encouraged to invite people who share their computer as the others won't be able to sign in on WLM otherwise.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
so do we have any generous beta testers in this forum who would like to invite greedy people like me to experience windows live messenger ???

koshyjohn

Developer
Windows Live Messenger Invites

[Edited Batty]There must be some reason why MS wanted only Beta users to try WLM 8 .. So posting links like these goes against it .. And hence I have removed the URL ..

tuXian

In the zone
Using Proxies and downgraders in not only illegal but also dangerous as your password and the chat data will be at risk.

koshyjohn

Developer
Possibly true

Yes that is possibly true. But you can use LiveConnect to enable transparency on WLM without using the downgrader if you are a beta-user. I don't know if the downgrader is safe as I didn't create it but my firewall, antispyware and antivirus software didn't see anything amiss.

The transparency and other upgrades are perfectly safe, i created them. I am a official beta-tester anyway, so I am not really worried. I used to use the downgrader till I got my invite from microsoft.

abhinav

Journeyman
Well I dont know about Messenger but u may get Mail invite thru this method:
*abhinav.wordpress.com/2006/01/05/get-msn-mail-beta-invites-for-free/

I got this way....instantly and then got official invite 1 day after and then I got messenger invite through this method too..may be it helps

koshyjohn

Developer
Plagiarism

Abhinav what you have on your blog is a word-for-word copy from the ORIGINAL article which shows how to get into the program. A similar one is already posted on the Digit forum.

I had put up such a link to my blog, but it was edited by a moderator. I wonder how long it will be before your entry gets edited. You can still visit my blog to know what I mean by clicking on the WWW link beneath this entry.

#ENTRY REFERED TO#
[Edited Batty]There must be some reason why MS wanted only Beta users to try WLM 8 .. So posting links like these goes against it .. And hence I have removed the URL ..

koshyjohn

Developer
Invites

You will have invites if you were invited directly by Microsoft, not if you were invited by another beta-tester. Not at the moment anyway.

tuXian

In the zone
there have been instances that the second generation of beta testers also got invites in the fresh invites being given by MS.

OP
V

vij26

Broken In
I'm a betatester

:D Hi guyz, I have 9 invitations left:
If ya wwant one cantact me at:
vij26 at hotmail dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom