Windows Live Mail & Windows Live Messenger Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

adit_sen

In the zone
Hi..
I just recieved invites for windows live mail and windows live messeger. I signed up for both, but both are giving me issues. I know that its the beta versions, and i'm not to expect 100% flawless working, but even the basics are giving me problems...

1. For Windows Live Messenger, I dont have my contact list anymore! Once I sign in, I get a message 'You have no contacts on your list'. If I dont have any contacts, how am I supposed to test the beta??? But if I login using MSN WebMessenger (webmessenger.msn.com), my contacts are still there. Any solutions to this?

2. For Windows Live Mail, I cannot get the new interface to work! I have IE7 Beta and Firefox 1.5. On both the browsers, I only get the classic interface. If I go to the options and choose to get the new interface, in IE, I get a blank screen, and in firefox it reverts back to the classic interface...Any fixes for this too??

Thankx..
Peace..

Aditya

prankie

D PrankMaster
Strange problem!!!
Abt messenger live i dunno whats the problem...
i get to see my entire adress book when i open it...
and abt live mail, i think it works fine only in IE6 coz i also get to see classic view when i open my acc. in Opera, but when i access thru IE6 i get the modern view

dissel

Cyborg Agent
But do you people know how to chat with them ? ......I am sign in Via Opera or FF1.5 but when i click the contact icon (under online)in web interface it opens Tab/page where i can E-mail them.....Is it all (for beta)....no chat only E-mailing or in future it may allow...?

Or am I not geting the feature ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom