Windows Live™ OneCare™ beta--- Is it Good??

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
hey guys

can any one tell me whether to install the "Windows Live™ OneCare™ beta" .? IS it like AVG Free or Norton AV(Resource HoG)?

I've this offerfrom Microsoft, that is "if i install it before 30th April, i can later purchase it for $19.95, for three PC's"

Is it a SAFE Bet when compared to other AntiVirus Products.

Currently i'm using AVG Free & ZoneAlarm Pro (FireWall)

My PC Config.;
HP Pavilion, Windows XP Home Edition SP2, 256MB RAM.

anandk

Distinguished Member
here click this...
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21124&highlight=onecare

stick to avg + za + adaware combo

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Windows OneCare Live sucks ... I beta tested it for 4 months and MS told me in the end that it wont be a free product.
I believe MS should pay users to use that cr4ppy product...

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
excatly.........even the microsoft Anti Spyware sucked...........M$ shud stick to making only the OS more secure, n leave the defending part to the experts........

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well i hold a diffrent idea... unless u visit crappy site much too often OneCare Beta with Windows Defender is not a bad option... off course u must have Original Windows and enough bandwidth (i have noticed that they update a lot) and personaly i feel u also need to be on NTFS (after Few weeks if u dont run a clean up OneCare will get on Yollow warrning) to get the most out of this...

i am running this to over my personal PC... and I am not dissapointed with them... (Though I have dual Boot, second one runs KAV + ZAP + SpyBot, i run it when i feel i need to go to any crappy sites ;) )

but if u wish to visit Crappy sites much too often then yeah They may not b the best... I suggest KAV + ZAP + SpyBot for best result...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom