Windows is shutting down

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Does any body on this forum know about human voices i.e. I want to use these voices giving the conformation of various Tasks like when a shut down my computer instead of default xp tune? A human voice should say “windows is shutting down� or just simply “bye-bye�. I tried this using the different text to speech software e.g. Microsoft narrator but the voice clearly suffers. I want the voice clarity to like of an I V R S (the computer’s voices in various call centers). Does any one have such voices which are present on the internet or own voices are so good to cater this task. The voices should be prefebly a female one.

Pls let me know about it. It will be also beneficial for others to

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Why not u d/l some good WAV files from net or record ur own voice and set it as the startrup or shutdown sounds in control panel!

h_kunte

Journeyman
You can record your own voice (or get a female to do it) & then save the recorded file as a wav file with minumum possible bit rate (32 or 64 kbps). Copy this file to the "media" folder which is present in the "windows" folder on the drive where u hav loaded the OS....

HK

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
I Have done this thing. I recorded my own voice saying Good Bye and Initializing System Resources and gave the sound a robotic effect using Jet Audio and then i went to Control Panel and opened Sounds and Audio and selected Sounds from it and changed the path to this audi files.

Good luck..

rajesh

Journeyman
The topic title is very Misleading :)

Browse the net to see whether any pre-recorded sounds are available.

::cyborg::

In the zone
u know gary first of all thanks for the c file u emailed to me and listen wht i did

u know the movie rise of machines terminator i recorded the voice "skynet online" from the movie it really sounds cool u can also do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom