windows anti spyware...help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

escape7

What? Where? How?
I downloaded the windows anti spyware beta from the microsoft website. On running the setup, a dialouge box opens. with "??????????????????????????" as text and an ok button. on clicking ok the box closes and nothing happens. I've tried re-downloading. Can any one out there help me.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Setup files may be corrupted. Download it from
*www.microsoft.com/downloads/detail...A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en

OP
escape7

escape7

What? Where? How?
I downloaded it from the microsoft website, tried it again, same thing happening.

stalin

Journeyman
Genuine Windows Download
Before obtaining the requested download, please take a moment to validate your genuine Microsoft Windows installation. Validation assures that you are running an authentic and fully-licensed copy of Windows. Validating now will enable faster access to genuine Windows downloads upon future visits to the Download Center. Please see the Why Validate? page to learn more about the Windows Genuine Advantage program and why validation is recommended.

When you select Yes below you will be guided through the short validation process. If you see a Security Warning dialog box from Microsoft, click Yes to install and run the Windows Genuine Validation tool automatically.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
@stalin so u mean that if my windows is gneuine only ill get MS antispyware? :roll: then how come i have it running for more than a month so is SP2? i dont think its necessary to go thro that test b4 u download u can go thro that later.. atleast thats wat i did..

OP
escape7

escape7

What? Where? How?
well guys see this :

earlier i downloaded it using dap. I did it another time using free download manager. It works now?
I wonder...

anandk

Distinguished Member
u dont need 'genuine' windowsxp. really cant understand your problem ! :?

i downloaded it from www.download.com using getright, and it works just fine ! else try the digit cd/dvd. all the best !

suhasingale

Journeyman
The file u downloaded is not corrupted instead u hav downloaded a file in other language.
So download th proper language setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom