Windows Administrator password Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajat22

In the zone
Windows Admin Hack allows you to reset the Administrator password on any PC running Windows 2000 or XP.
When you boot a PC with this CD, a mini version of Linux starts which allows you to reset the Administrator password to anything you want.
Very useful if you ever need to work on a PC, and no one knows the password, or if you ever forget the password to your own PC.

<Snipped>

NB: As many users are forget the password of their own PC,resulted in many posts in the forum.
I have collected the link from a w...z site solely for the benefit of the members of the forum, not tested by me.

go4inet

In the zone
I suggest the links be removed as the password you have provided is a Russian Warez website and also the rapidshare link you have provided has contents that relates to Warez and topics of such is prohibitted.

I would request the topic starter or the admin/mods to remove it as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Vinay

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
rajat22 said:
I have collected the link from a w...z site solely for the benefit of the members of the forum, not tested by me.
Lol and also there are topics in here which deals with the same issue, why go for this?

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom