Windows 7 will be shown on Oct 27 at PDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

New

Padawan
Windows 7, in large part, has remained fairly elusive thus far. Granted, we wouldn't expect anything different given that it's still years out from being formally titled and pushed to market, but it's still great to hear that we'll be hearing more shortly. The new Engineering Windows 7 (E7 for short) blog, which is penned by engineering managers Jon DeVaan and Steven Sinofsky, points to two upcoming conferences in which "in-depth technical information about Windows 7" will be revealed. The Professional Developers Conference (PDC) on October 27 will the first of the two, and the aforementioned duo has promised to keep a steady stream of details flowing on their blog during the run-up.
Source: *www.engadget.com/2008/08/15/windo...n-october/:D
So, finally...

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
Windows 7 Milestone 2 (M2) edition is nothing but Vista with some cosmetic changes.
the size of the iso file is 2.61GB.after installation it gives u time for 3 days to activate ur version or else......didnt like it much.has issues with lotsa drivers like its not detecting my N82's USB modem even after installing Nokia Pc Suite,not detecting my Samsung SGH-i710 even after installing Windows Mobile Device Center.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
@hellgate-the one you are suing is obviously a customized version of Vista.When Microsoft launches it, it will be a totally different kernel.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ yup its a customised ver of Vista SP1.but even M1 was sh!t.had used that too.
hope that MS comes out with a very good ver of Windows with Win 7.

satyamy

Alive Again...
well vista with SP2 is not much better as compared to its beta and RC versions
whatever we have to use it for next 2-3 year until "Windows 7 Final" Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom