WindowBlinds-Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
I just got the windowblind regtration no. I had the tryout version installed... earlier..
What do i do now to get it upgraded to full version to use all the features!!!

----------------------------------
*ravifriendz.co.nr

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
U have to download the registered version from Stardock's site.That verion gives u the option of entering ur serial number.

h_kunte

Journeyman
Hey Ravi...May I ask u where u got the registration number from? Did u buy the WB 5 package?? :shock:

If u didnt buy the package & got the registration number frm elsewhere (ssshhhh)...cud u plz PM the link to me??

Peace

anandk

Distinguished Member
h_kunte said:
Hey Ravi...May I ask u where u got the registration number from? Did u buy the WB 5 package?? :shock:
If u didnt buy the package & got the registration number frm elsewhere (ssshhhh)...cud u plz PM the link to me??
Peace

check ur pm/mail.

h_kunte

Journeyman
Hey anandk...

Thanx a million for sending me the link, but as far as I know, that too is a day-limited trial s/w....what say??

dreams

Gracias Senor
I hv the full version of WB 5 and it rocks.. but unfortunately i hv some problems with it and so removd it.. dunno if any others exp the same prob..

planetcall

Indian by heart
dreams said:
I hv the full version of WB 5 and it rocks.. but unfortunately i hv some problems with it and so removd it.. dunno if any others exp the same prob..

All users using WB5 will be !!!!ed up. They seem to be detecting the pirated editions and then wrecking havoc. Everything became black and the system was darn slow. Lol I removed WB5 and xp works fine. I think KDE is more sexy and blinds the user instantly :p and whatsmore........it comes free.

anandk

Distinguished Member
h_kunte said:
Hey anandk...

Thanx a million for sending me the link, but as far as I know, that too is a day-limited trial s/w....what say??

nope, its stl working !

OP
R

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
dreams said:

What exactly were the probs.! Plz share here... is there some display with the grphics? I think it'd help if i know the problems that i MAY have!!!

AND, as all of you asked!! i must tell you had just downloaded the version4.1 of WB!!

G

gxsaurav

the UI is not skinned & the whole system is slow as hell, however a new crack is out now too, with this timebomb fixed

dreams

Gracias Senor
Ravi+ish said:
dreams said:

What exactly were the probs.! Plz share here... is there some display with the grphics? I think it'd help if i know the problems that i MAY have!!!

AND, as all of you asked!! i must tell you had just downloaded the version4.1 of WB!!

As planetcall told i too exp a black out of all the areas tht r skinned usin WB5. i.e., the task bar, title bar tht r skinned usin WB 5 doesnt appear.. instead it bcums black and also the sys hangs a lot.. i didnt exp any for the first few weeks..

it all hap when i was playin a game HULK.. it got stuck when i was abt 2 save and stupidly i restarted the machine.. which must hv corrupted the explorer and WB 5. So now i hv uninstalled WB 5. Must install the older version.

@gxsaurav

Can u juz PM me the crack link tht has theis flaw fixed.. thnx

anandk

Distinguished Member
hey, i take back my earlier post.
what dreams says, just hapnd to me too.
all blackening out !
must find a way...

con_tester

Journeyman
anandk said:
hey, i take back my earlier post.
what dreams says, just hapnd to me too.
all blackening out !
must find a way...

Thats a time bomb in crack....of WB5..

Everyone who using that type of crack cant use WB5 after 18 December...

To use just set ur pc date to anytime before 18 december.....
or pm me for further details..

OP
R

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
dreams said:
Ravi+ish said:
dreams said:

As planetcall told i too exp a black out of all the areas tht r skinned usin WB5. i.e., the task bar, title bar tht r skinned usin WB 5 doesnt appear.. instead it bcums black and also the sys hangs a lot.. i didnt exp any for the first few weeks..

it all hap when i was playin a game HULK.. it got stuck when i was abt 2 save and stupidly i restarted the machine.. which must hv corrupted the explorer and WB 5. So now i hv uninstalled WB 5. Must install the older version.

@gxsaurav

Can u juz PM me the crack link tht has theis flaw fixed.. thnx

yeah... that vista theme is working fine in older installations!!!

MenTaLLyMenTaL

Broken In
Yes WB 5 has serious problem with it. I downloaded a full version of it thru torrent and after restarting after installing it, it slowed the pc so much that i couldnt even reach the Shutdown menu from Ctrl+Alt+del in 10 mins so had to press Reset btn. But earliew versions work fine.

OP
R

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
But don't you people think there must be a good copy of WB5 on the net thru ANYWHERE?

Well, i guess most of the probs are coming from the downloads from torrents and others like ... has anyone got a hand on the copy that's working fine from all directions???

*ravishchandra.blogspot.com

con_tester

Journeyman
Havent u all noticed my post...

WB5 Cracked version has a time bomb...
It will screw ur computer..

Do not use crack....

MenTaLLyMenTaL

Broken In
But later, i uninstalled WB5 (with crack applied). Then reinstalled it cleanly without the crack. But yet had the same problem. And i dont think that the crack will still remain from the time i applied it b4, there's no suspicious process of it or anything like that.

con_tester

Journeyman
If u uninstall WB5 Crack remain there.
U neeed to manually remove the WB5 folder to Delete crack files.

Its on Stardocks forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom