WindowBlinds 6 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Island Dog

Broken In
Windowblinds 6 was officially released today!

WindowBlinds 6 adds the ability to have “blurred glass” window borders on Windows XP which allows artists to make skins that could make Windows XP look virtually identical to Windows Vista. WindowBlinds 6 adds full support for customizing Microsoft’s new Windows Vista operating system.

The new version also adds a host of other features including advanced animation support in skins, adjustable transparency, user-creatable skin sub-styles, a new, easy to use configuration program, user customization options of fonts and colors in skins and much more.
More information can be found at: *www.windowblinds.net

Source: WinCustomize

Third Eye

gooby pls
Its cool man

*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/wb6.JPG

The 30 day trial version supports blurring & transparency.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
^^
From Stardock said:
Free trial coming soon...

Stardock will be releasing the free trial download shortly. You can still buy WindowBlinds 6 today! Click on the buy link to start using WindowBlinds now.

Where did u download the trial version from

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Cool News...
Didnt knew...
(Softpedia RSS feeds Suck..didnt notified me of this.)

Gotta try this now.
But the blurr effect was also there in WB 5.5

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Thx for the link CadCrazy. Now, the download is available from the site as well.

Last edited:

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Yippie. I got a mail from Stardock today containing WindowBlinds download link and a genuine license key for Enhanced version. :D

lalam

In the zone
Hmmm it doesn't support xp 64 bit though.......I haven't been able to run this application on the os......Even tried it with 5.5 enhanced but to no avail......It keeps showing me that msg to reboot now or later or use the hmmm what was that alternate something.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom