1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Winamp not playing Radio Stations:((

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by foreveranuj, Aug 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foreveranuj

foreveranuj New Member

Hi All,
    I dunno whats wrong. But ever since I moved to a DSL line(and that was yesterday), I'm not being able to listen to Winamp Radio Stations(that I could listen to when I had a dialup).
    Interestingly, the stations in Windows Media Player are working fine...except, again, a few of them....specially the ones titles "European Trance".
    The Technician (of Satyam Broadband) said that he's gonna set the proxy correct in the Server...howz that possible/done?
    Any ideas guys....are welcome!
    Thanks.
    Anuj
    Hyderabad, India

2. busyanuj

busyanuj Member

A proxy server is a process that acts like a switchboard through a firewall to manage the various types of permitted communications with the outside world (the songs server etc. ) and you.

The satyam proxy server may have blocked a part of those websites, therefore the technician will change the settings; and you will be able to listen to your songs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.