WINAMP -like Skin for WMP10 and a Dancer Visualization also!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Hi guys!

I want to know is there ne skin, which can make the WMP10 look-a-like Winamp? If YES! then pls give the URL...

And also is there a good Dancer visualization for WMP? which can dance according to the playing song? If a dancer visualization is not available, then ne animated visualization chalega! :D

thnx in advance! :wink:

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
If u have XP Media Center Edition,then the dancer visualization is included in the Windows Media enhancements.
As for the skin, can use the Windows Media Player Skin Importer to convert all ur Winamp 2.x skins to WMP skins.

devarajan

Journeyman
dIgItaL_BrAt said:
If u have XP Media Centre Edition,then the dancer visualization is included in the Windows Media enhancements.
As for the skin, can use the Windows Media Player Skin Importer to convert all ur Winamp 2.x skins to WMP skins.

Good post....I like it very much. :wink:

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
@dIgItaL_BrAt
thnx for the link!

I hv Windows Media center edition 2005, it has dancer but its not a visualization! Its a separate program, which u can run along with the WMP! What I wanted is exactly a visualization which should run inside the Media player like other visualizations!

And regarding to the winamp skin! is there no skin available to d/l, which makes WMP look-a-like winamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom