Will i-phone work in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemeall26

Broken In
Hi folks, I have a friend coming into India from south korea next week. I had requested him to bring an i-phone for me. But I am doubtful if it will work in India.We are hearing stories about it working only in certain places in the US. Please advise me about it. Is it more better to go in for a blackberry 8800, blackberry pearl or the blackberry 8830 ? What are the probable prices of these three blackberry's in India and do blackberry's also work in India? Please let me know fast coz I have just one week before he comes in. I would really appreciate it. thanks once again
lovemeall26

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
No it will not work in India...and there are better phones than iPhone.

I dont know about Blackberry's working with other network operators(except Airtel) but N95 and E90 are eually good.

OP
L

lovemeall26

Broken In
Thanks blueshift, now that i-phone is out of the question, i would like to know if the blueberry pearl works on my reliance gsm sim card. Yes N95 seems to be a good bet too- does it work on the reliance gsm sim cards. And which company is the E90, please elaborate, thanks
lovemeall26

Pathik

Google Bot
u cant use a blackberry wit a normal carrier in india.. Airtel and hutch hav special plans 4 it.. As 4 the iphone, forget it.. And currently the n95 is the way to go.. The e90 is overpriced..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom