wierd noise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own a Acer TM 4152NLCi
SInce past few days, whenever I press any on the lower keyboard keys like m, space bar etc I hear a wierd noise from below the keypad something like tak tak, its not the normal tapping noise but something louder from below it i guess near the speakers. any ideas?

another problem is my hard disk toshiba. damn too noisy. since beginning . *www.notebookforums.com/images/smilies/saywhat.gif *www.notebookforums.com/images/smilies/cry.gif

help me out

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
Are you sure its from below the keypad....
Its ain't from motherboard speaker na ???

usually...the mother board/cabinet speaker/tweeter make a similar tapping noise when you hold three or more than three keys on keyboard...
So it might have happened that any lower key when pressed...will be forcedly pressing more than two keys at a time and the noise is coming from the CPU

Check the same with a new keyboard...

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
But same implies to Laptop too...
If you press three or more keys together. you are bound to get the tapping sound...

Get the laptop keypad cleaned by vacuum cleaner @ low power...

shantanu

Technomancer
look bro you laptop is in a circuit design failure state ... just save your laptop by taking it to service center and show them the trouble:

reason: your keypad is having a circuit failure... and two or more key circiuts have been shorting and it give a fatal procedure break to bios and it give a loud tapping sound......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom