Wierd Inbox problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
I have a nokia 6600 which just got back from the nokia care center everything is working fine the problem that i have is i had backed up all my messages to my memory card, now any new message that i get, comes as the last message so i have to scroll through all my hundred messages inorder to get to the new message ????? my message memory is set as memory card

i am confused how to rectify this

moshel

Padawan
just try working around..like move the messages again to ur phone memory and see.....my frnd had this prob in 6600.....but he wasnt able to get it solved.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well the only solution i am gonna try is moving them to the fone delete the index file and copy them again i think it should solve will let u know abt the result however i am facing another problem ...... i was using psiloc eprofiles 1.71 now i decided to install 2.04 for that i un-installed 1.71 ..... it is no more in the apps folder but my manager still shows it and also if try toinstall 2.04 it asks whether i want to replace 1.71 with 2.04 ..... i say yes then the installation just stops ....

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
tried that no use .... shifted to fone memory ... deleted card's index copied msgs back frm the fone memory to mmc ....no use

alienspiesu

Journeyman
ummm dude, here is a nice n simple sol'n to ur pblm, the thng is tt ur msg memory is ful, cos i too hav a 6600 n it shwd me the same pblm bt my msg memory was set 2 the fone memory, so i jst deleted a few messages ( i had 220 msgs ) i deleted 100 msgs n my new msgs were cumin on the top nw.. so u can giv it a try!!

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
alienspiesu said:
ummm dude, here is a nice n simple sol'n to ur pblm, the thng is tt ur msg memory is ful, cos i too hav a 6600 n it shwd me the same pblm bt my msg memory was set 2 the fone memory, so i jst deleted a few messages ( i had 220 msgs ) i deleted 100 msgs n my new msgs were cumin on the top nw.. so u can giv it a try!!
well i think u did not understand what i am saying unless offcourse i have mis-interpreted wat ur saying .... my memory is mmc all msgs b4 servicing are there now if i get new msg it comes at the bottom of my inbox memory is till mmc .... remember i hv not deleted anything so question of my memory being full does not arise as msgs are still coming .....

maheshmax

Broken In
well guys the solution to this problem is simple
just try resitting the phone
i am a cell phone repairer
just go to settings go to phone settings and the last setting is reset phone settings and your problem is solved

K

krazyfrog

Make sure that you have set the time and date of your phone correctly. The phone arranges all messages according to the time and date set into the phone. That's how the latest message always comes on top. If thats not happening in your case then probably your date is not set correctly. Double check it immediately before deleting or formatting anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom