Why zen vision:M is not reviewed by Digit yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

nawaz123

Broken In
I want to know one think why digit didn't reviewed Zen vision:M or any other mp3 player from Creative Zen in the latest magazine. I felt very upset about this thing. Agent 001 suppose review mp3 palyer from this zen. They offer the best zen creative mp3 player. Why they won't review.

Please review Zen vision or any creative mp3 player in future issues..

G

gxsaurav

digit seems biased to me in this, there are competitive product to ipod but the y never spread the awareness

OP
N

nawaz123

Broken In
Becos digit is sponsered by certain products I beleive thats the reason they cannot test other good products in the market

I'll be reviewing it shortly (give me a month), once I buy one. And, one of my lucky cousins will get my iPod Video as a hand me down. :wink:

Cheers,
Keith

OP
N

nawaz123

Broken In
Keith Sebastian said:
I'll be reviewing it shortly (give me a month), once I buy one. And, one of my lucky cousins will get my iPod Video as a hand me down. :wink:

Cheers,
Keith

It is not just a question of Zen vision M. I am talking about CREATIVE...

Bro creative is doing good job with mp3 players.. field. So why not review atleast one product from them...

Can't digit find any mp3 player from Creative..

That the bottom line
Bye..

nawaz123 said:
It is not just a question of Zen vision M. I am talking about CREATIVE...

Bro creative is doing good job with mp3 players.. field. So why not review atleast one product from them...

Can't digit find any mp3 player from Creative..

That the bottom line
Bye..

Creative is doing something better than a good job. They make the best players out there and are known for pioneering the whole mp3 player revolution. My first MP3 was a Creative Nomad Jukebox 6GB and would have still had it if this person didn't offer me A$137 for it (after 2yrs of use).

Right now I'm stuck with an iPod video (which was a gift last xmas), but looking forward to the Zen which should arive in another 2 weeks max.

The only reasons iPods are more popular are excellent design/looks and smart marketing (and that's what drives the whole Apple product range).

Watch this space for a first hand review.

Cheers,
Keith

I've ordered a Zen Vision M (Black) from Amazon.com. Will be shipped to our Houston office by 21st and I should have it here in another week max.

Total price: US$ 306 shipped

InvisibleShield for Zen costs about $15 and is an essential IMHO. I'd had it applied for my iPod video (cost $24).

-Keith

OP
N

nawaz123

Broken In
After we buy this product. We will get a review from digit. Can't they get it one from other country.
Review that product here before it reaches to the end user.

Bcos if they review it, after it comes in the market. No use

After we buy this...

Review is no use..

I cannot wait for digit review.

I found a site which reviewed this product..

i.e *reviews.cnet.com/Creative_Zen_Vision_M_30GB_black/4505-6490_7-31632696.html?tag=pop

geek_rohit

In the zone
Here's another good review you could read - it was written by one of our moderators, Nemesis.

Zen Vision: M Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom