Why P2P is no-no

Status
Not open for further replies.

startmenu

Broken In
I have heard that using P2P s/w for sharing things ( donno what can b shared except music,movies ) is not legal . I want to borrow items 4m my friends via these, will it be a problem ?? Some one explain to me which s/w to use. I have heard of KAAZA,LIME WIRE,MORPHEOUS etc provided in DIGIT cd/dvds.
Also heard of P3P ,whats that ? There r soooo many things to know.

tubelight

Broken In
P2P is not illegal, the files that you share/download with P2P bring about the issues of legality.

If you share a movie or a game on your PC with a P2P software like LimeWire then thats illegal, but you can still share your documents or any kind of stuff, that is made or designed by you.

rajas700

Youngling
startmenu said:
I have heard that using P2P s/w for sharing things ( donno what can b shared except music,movies ) is not legal . I want to borrow items 4m my friends via these, will it be a problem ?? Some one explain to me which s/w to use. I have heard of KAAZA,LIME WIRE,MORPHEOUS etc provided in DIGIT cd/dvds.
Also heard of P3P ,whats that ? There r soooo many things to know.

Live it of KAAZA,LIME WIRE,MORPHEOUS etc .Go with WWW File Share Pro .It is great software and can share u can with ur friend's.
*www.wfshome.com/ .Try this work's fine for me............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom