Why my system/window is hanging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
I am using windows xp.And its hangs for the first time i run it everyday.Then i have to restart and then it works fine.Why is it so?But today it has hanged three times already :mad: Jaldi batao bhai logon.:sad: Windows baar baar dalne pe bhi yeh problem ho rahi hai.:mad:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
When windows starts after a force turnoff do this:
start/run/"eventvwr"
click system and figureout the error nd post the discription curresponding to red alert marks, here. Well try to fix it.

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
if u have re-installed windows and still face the same problem it is likelyit is because of some hardware or driver

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
aravind_n20 said:
When windows starts after a force turnoff do this:
start/run/"eventvwr"
click system and figureout the error nd post the discription curresponding to red alert marks, here. Well try to fix it.

here it is
Time Provider NtpClient: An error occurred during DNS lookup of the manually configured peer 'time.windows.com,0x1'. NtpClient will try the DNS lookup again in 15 minutes. The error was: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable host. (0x80072751)

another

The DS1410D service failed to start due to the following error:
The system cannot find the file specified.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@gaurav_indian
some network configuration prob.
Try installing comodo firewall. Itll block all thirt party apps from accesing nd editing network configurations like DNS setings etc.

Do ya have static or dynamic ip?

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
aravind_n20 said:
@gaurav_indian
some network configuration prob.
Try installing comodo firewall. Itll block all thirt party apps from accesing nd editing network configurations like DNS setings etc.

Do ya have static or dynamic ip?
I have dynamic ip.
But aravind it happens whenever i run the window for the first time.And maine toh net bhi nahi chalaya tha.:sad:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
try removing ny lan card or dun install the lan drivers or if possible try disabling the lan.

also go to;
my computer>properties/advanced/startup n recovery/ and uncheck 'automatically restart'
see if somethis is displayed on the BSOD.
see if there is ny probs with the file[on the BSOD if any]
ndis.sys in windows/system32/drivers

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
The_Devil_Himself said:
abe oys just reinstall na whats the problem in reinstalling?

And better get Vista now.Mine is for same if you need....
kya reinstall karu?Window xp?Yaar window install karne pe bhi 2-3 din theek chalta hai then same problem.Vista original buy karne ke abhi paise nahi hai.:sad:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^hmmmm..

yaar this shouldn't happen na you know works 2-3days all right and then starts giving BSODs.

I meant try vista and see if it happens or not.You can officially try Vista---it'll install without any key and you can try it for 30 days.

Can't suggest you ubuntu cos you need to work on photoshop extensively.Though wine+photoshop is worth giving a try.

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
NucleusKore said:
Please change the slot of your LAN card
Its onboard.:sad:

The_Devil_Himself said:
^^hmmmm..

yaar this shouldn't happen na you know works 2-3days all right and then starts giving BSODs.

I meant try vista and see if it happens or not.You can officially try Vista---it'll install without any key and you can try it for 30 days.

Can't suggest you ubuntu cos you need to work on photoshop extensively.Though wine+photoshop is worth giving a try.
yaar i cant try vista now.:sad: iska solution batao roj roj new problem :mad:

Last edited:
OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
NucleusKore said:
:)) ok, not possible. I was thinking in terms of an IRQ conflict. I guess you'll have to reinstall
How can i get a log of all the files that are causing window xps to hang?
I have tried eventvwr yesterday it was showing the error which i have mentioned in my above posts and i have solved that.But this time there is no error in the eventvwr.I want to know whats causing my xp to hang may be that will help.:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom