Why is resale value of High-end mobiles so low/

Status
Not open for further replies.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
well see.. if u buy a high end mobile for say 15000/- and ifu wanna sell em in a few months u will ask a price of about 10-13K.. but then the buyers dont mind puttin 3000 or sumthin extra n gettin a new one.. so unless they keep it low ppl won get second hand mobs :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
duhhhhh........my hands are literally paining.....and all thanks to u kunwar :wink:

today must be marked as a glory day for me as i posted even faster than a typist i guess and yea post count was growin like helll :lol: :lol:

ohhh....but short lived glory as i have to anwer more and yet more queries of urs :(

well now the re-sale value depends on a tons of factors....like make of the piece....its condition.....market value.....current trend.....manufacturer...and still some more....Sony Ersicssons re-sale value in the market is very low as there are very less buyers of this piece and quite frankly it sucks in simpliciy.....basically hig-end or not the phone's condition and its mkt price are the most crucial factor for re-sale.....say if i have a Nokia 6600 at disposal used for say 6 months initially purchased for 15k.....then the re-sale value would approx say 10k as the demand for this piece is damm high and its condition too remainig excellent and hasnt droppes in its Mkt value :wink:

So ya see the logic is simple depends on how the customer buying pattern remain for a peice....if they are nokia fanboys they'll definetly prefer nokia to SE and theres always a way to sell it to mobile retailers at a good value :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom