Why gx was banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Message by GX, Im posting on his behalf he can login but cant post or do anything ;)

gx said:
Mods & fellow members, this is GX. I don't want to make a new ID so iMav is writing this on behalf of me. I would like to ask about where did I “Talked about Piracy". As far as I know, I am quite careful about that.
If you consider the Mac OS X stuff, well then...that is irrelevant. I did not posted links to download Mac OS X, neither did I posted method on how to install it in this forum. The administration cannot be held responsible if that’s what concerns them with piracy laws.
After that in the last 2 weeks, I remember & urge every fellow member to come forward & check my posts, because to be very frank even I would like to know where I talked about Piracy?
Here is the message I get when I login.
*img360.imageshack.us/img360/6831/banka5.jpg

17 September, that’s one of my old GFs birthday, so I can’t forget that day :D.
So Mods & administration, plz provide some clarification. And I hope this thread won’ be deleted.

- GX

Last edited:

vish786

"The Gentleman"
infra_red_dude said:
dude, there was no need to creat a new thread. pm the mods on gx's behalf......
@imav, exactly... one more useless thread, u should have pm mods...... i think gx got banned becoz he almost kept arguing and making each thread into fight thread... may be :rolleyes: not sure.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
GX helped me a lot , he has k750 , i have k750 , raaabo have k750 , all k750 -k750 friends must join and Unban GXsarav (though only raaabo can unban )

Raaabo if u are listioning and u cannot doanything (if u r id is hacked )

PLEASE ... :shock::shock: i request you , Ban my ID but unban GX sarav

this is my only and only humble request

vish786

"The Gentleman"
iMav said:
abey exchange offer hai kya :D
lol........ honestly today their is something wrong with the whole digit unit members. i never knew it would be so much fun, in this simple forum. this is wat efriends r. :) :D

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Piracy???
I searched all the forum. Couldnt find a post where it says he talked about piracy.
And he says he didn't recieved a warning.
I am not sure whats happening here.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Not again here.!!! Are you gonna follow me wherever I go.
Are maine tera kya bigada hai yaar.
Do you want me to leave this forum?

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Quiz_Master said:
Not again here.!!! Are you gonna follow me wherever I go.
Are maine tera kya bigada hai yaar.
Do you want me to leave this forum?
Yeh lagta hai tujhse badla lene ke liye register hua hai.:mad:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Phew... Thought GX was banned for life.. realised it was for two months. GX if you are reading this, take some time out man, I wasnt seeing your create those wonderful graphics anymore. I want to see more of your creation in the future :D. and when you return to post I want to see you and tell "Just look at GX :D he is back :D"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom