why does size of office 2007 varies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prinz

Journeyman
why does the size of office 2007 enterprise (setup files) change people to people!!!... i have office 2007 enterprise (setup files) having size of 558 mb and 250 files and 32 folders. is this the right version?!!!... is there any office assistant in office 2007 enterprise editon!!! where are the menus (file, edit view, ... help) in office 2007 like in office xp or office 2003

hey... buddies... why there are no replies!!!... please help me out...

Last edited:

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
is ur soft genuine or pirated ?

it seems to me its pirated coz enterprise edition is only available to the office users , and we don't help in piracy !

Last edited:

Ishan

In the zone
instead of file menu tthere is Windows button at top left....use that...
and i dont know about the size and all

OP
P

prinz

Journeyman
is there any office assistant in office 2007 enterprise editon!!! where are the menus (file, edit view, ... help) in office 2007 like in office xp or office 2003!!!...

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
There is no Office assistant in any of office 2007 versions. Microsoft removed it in 2007 release of office. Menus have been converted to ribbons. And some basic menus are on top left in a round button. Keep exploring...it will take time to adjust to new interface.

OP
P

prinz

Journeyman
navjotjsingh said:
There is no Office assistant in any of office 2007 versions. Microsoft removed it in 2007 release of office. Menus have been converted to ribbons. And some basic menus are on top left in a round button. Keep exploring...it will take time to adjust to new interface.

thanks... a lot... mate...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom