wht is the most expensivest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
For desktop uses, it must be the nvidia 7800gt. For 3d authoring, it must be one of the quadro things.

ASH18MARCH

Journeyman
yes the most expensive card right now is the qudro 4500
it cost some were around 2 lakh ruppes its a new card and is the new generation of graphic card from nvida ie fefoce 7 series it has 32 pipeline and 512 mb memory

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
I think among the 7800GTX itself, the ones from Asus and XFX are the most "expensivest" (new word in my vocab too). And if you get two 7800 GTX's in SLI mode, there's nothing like it. :evil: :twisted:

Among others I think the X800 Pro and X850 XT PE from ATi are close behind. I once saw a X800 pro retail for around 33k on ebay. I remember also getting a X800 XT from Asus for around 43k. I got the qoute from Rashi Peripherals in Kolkata. :shock: :shock: :shock:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Well, among the most expensive gaming rig on the planet, and the best, I feel that Alienware PC's are top of the list. But sadly, they do not sell in India. But even if they sold I would have to win a lottery in order to own a alienware PC.

Ringwraith

Journeyman
evga's KO edition 7800GTX is the fastest / expensivest / power-hungriest single graphics card available now :p

review:
*www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=2494

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
royal said:
hey if u can really afford that card then I think I should make u my best friend :wink:

Well....if anyone here has any one of the cards mentioned here, I too would make him my best friend!!! Even more so if he wishes to swap his 7800GTX/x800pro/x850 xt pe with my GF5200... :lol: :twisted: :wink:

Delpiero

Journeyman
LOL @ all your posts. 7800GTX is not the most expensive card out there, it costs only Rs 35,000. It's 3D Labs realizm which costs over Rs 2,00,000.

sheeniz

Right off the assembly line
i got 7800gtx

Delpiero i don't know which is the most expensive card but i know

XFX 7800gtx is for Rs.35400 i got mine just last week, but friend i had to wait for quite a lot time.

But friend i feeel that every single penny i have spend on it has worth its performance.

So if any one wants it then just get it don't think about it.
Its the best performing card, but make it sure that you get XFX or ASUS as both are factory overclocked.
MSI does not have a overclocked card right now,wait until they make one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom