who said that you cant tweak intel boards??

Status
Not open for further replies.

debiprasad

Right off the assembly line
come mail me at :debiprasadmba@rediffmail.com for details or contact at my blogs

i challenge staff from thinkdigit to try and change the intel logo during bootup and also try tweaking board and when they fail they can mail me!!

theraven

Technomancer
:lol:
u think the staff from digit are fools ???
anyways if i can dig it up .. they can do it for sure

here ya go
*developer.intel.com/design/motherbd/gen_indx.htm
intel themself provide a utility for changin the boot up logo

as an added bonus
*www.handyarchive.com/Utilities/System-Tools/1853-Bios-Logo-Changer.html
BIOS Logo Changer ... change the "energy star logo" at startup

more free intel downloads@
*www.handyarchive.com/free/intel/

as for tweaking im sure they can achieve it
otherwise u can conctact darklord/sunmysore !!

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
Well said theraven!! :wink:

this process was also featured in one of the digit/chip issues

he thinks he is the only one who reads digit/chip!! :p :D

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Hahhahahaa

OMG .. I cant stop laughing :D ...

Reminds me of the incident when my juniors screwed up one of the lab's PC trying to change the logo to Ameesha (or was it Aishwarya .. boy I dont remember their names) 's pic ...
But later they changed 3 system's logo to Idiot Outside logo ..

And btw .. Debiprasad .. Can you get the Serial Number of your Floppy drive from inside the OS ..?

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
debiprasad said:
come mail me at :debiprasadmba@rediffmail.com for details or contact at my blogs

i challenge staff from thinkdigit to try and change the intel logo during bootup and also try tweaking board and when they fail they can mail me!!

Forget Digit Staff . Even pretty ametuare users here are enough for you. I dont know how come you boast of the stuff . Atleast you should have checked where you logged in before challenging anyone. This should have been in the jokes section
:p
And yes i have intel 865 Board ( Intel Original ) with OC CPU at 3.4Ghz.
Thanks to www.overclockers.com/forum
With people like you all i would be doing to tweak my MB was Mail you and feed your empty ego.
Thanks but No Thanks :twisted:

OP
D

debiprasad

Right off the assembly line
my dear friends i didnt mean to hurt your egoes

see im not a regular reader of digit and not any geek eithr as im a zoology honours graduate!! but the stuff u said abt reading abt something given in digit is baseless ! i was seeing past issues of digit at my frnds house which glorified asus boards andd thought i could do something too! although i couldnt pump my fsb <not allowed in intel> i did something unique!!!

foloow d steps:

i used a celeron on 845 gvsr board which i got from a friend who is a smalltime computer assebler.i researched web and read something abt pencil surgry method on amd and decided 2 do it with intel too!!

i took an hb lead pencil from camlin <red >color and made light pencil marks all around the base of socket were u put the processor remember not anythng on processor!!
then i dusted off excess of pencil dust and placed processor and booted up and presto the temp was 56c instead of 42 and would u believe it !! the 2.4 celeron was up and running at 2.67 mhz i dont know how but it still is running fine!! only that my friend bought a rs 110 fan extra and that was enough to put temp back to 47c

friends try it if u really r bothered by speed problems and dont wanna spend on asus board with bios overclocking softwares or switches!
i was surprised at result and felt iought to share it with u all and it was so mean of u to rebuke me!!

so all said try it at your risk and gain speed by my crude but efficient!
method,
also, can any knowledgable person give me any solid reason as to how was it possible without any softwares!!!

theraven

Technomancer
everyone pounced only cuz u thot team digit were fools
read each and every statement above
anyone with any hardware experience knows how to overclock
as for intel ... i DO remember readin a pencil mark technique somewhere in digit
it was jsut mentioned
there was one mor overclockin tip for amd which was amazin
that is makin a newer core proccy work on a mobo supporting the older core ( it was msi i think .. forgot the model numbers and core )

anyways good job i say ...
but be carefull before u show off ;)
like i said ask our resident overclockers if u need any help
sunmysore & darklord
also follow freshseasons link u should be fine ;)
chill out .. and welcome to a new workd of possibilities ;)

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Re: my dear friends i didnt mean to hurt your egoes

debiprasad said:
then i dusted off excess of pencil dust and placed processor and booted up and presto the temp was 56c instead of 42 and would u believe it !! the 2.4 celeron was up and running at 2.67 mhz i dont know how but it still is running fine!! only that my friend bought a rs 110 fan extra and that was enough to put temp back to 47c

hmmm...i wonder where all that 2397.33 Mhz went...

anyway....welcome 2 the forum dude....by all means show off....but dont think that every1 here is stupid....and if u need any help, ask 4 it....

welcome again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom