Who is funding these guys .. Really innovative ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
I lately found this..

*www.imagetor.com/out.php/t8693_whoisfundingforthis.PNG

Now I am really thinking that who the hell is funding them , is that FireFox community got surplus of donation that they are now using it this way ?

Any comment !!
Its really bugin me

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Nothing strange. Being a good freeware it should have received enough funds. Advertise it - make more popular, receive more funds. Thatz what Firefox is doin now.

ahref

In the zone
He is funded by google, he is using google referal link for download of firefox. Google pay upto $1 for one download of firefox.

You can also do this, if you have adsense account

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Ricky, don't mind but Aqua on Windows classic sucks! And that too with multi-coloured tabs! It looks just too gimmicky.

Edit: Uh... sorry for being off-topic!

OP
Ricky

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
@Aryayush !
Apne apne vichaar !
For me.. looks is not the measure to measure the worth ! It sucks bcz I believe in usability than looks ! No hard feelings man :)

@ahref
I am trying to find download link on their site !.. but idea is good though :)

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
That sponsered link is no way affiliated to Mozilla. If you open that page, you'll find Adsense ads on it .. People may click on it and generate revenue for that site .. Plus, this Firefox they are giving as installation is a part of Google Pack for which they'll get money ..
So these people are capitalizing on Mozilla's recognition .. Not good ..

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Ricky said:
@Aryayush !
Apne apne vichaar !
For me.. looks is not the measure to measure the worth ! It sucks bcz I believe in usability than looks !
Then why'd you apply the Aqua theme to Firefox? Surely it does not improve usability in any manner. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom