Who has GeForce 6800 Ultra First In India

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhalchandra

Broken In
As my topic suggestst
Who has GeForce 6800 Ultra First In India? any body is having Geforce 6800 Ultra ? If yes then of which company ? At what cost and from where u buy these? plz mention the location.................
Just i want to see that wheather in india......................hardcore gamers exist............just for interest..............if anybody do not having same still plz mention which card is owning by them
And also rate this question as i want to ask this question on international forum....www.elitebasterd.com

Plz

I have ASUS V9999 Ultra ( nVidia GeForce 6800 Ultra 256 Mb GDDR3)
which is sent to me from my brother so i dont know the actual price

G

gxsaurav

Well, it costs a lot, last time I found the cost of Gigabyte GeForce6800 Ultra it was 48k, in that much money U can get a new PC

hardcore gamers do exist in India, but not the hardware, componies know that in India the circulation of such high end cards is low so they launch FX5200 like low end cards, & still if someone needs a high end cards they provide him,

I got a FX5900XT, which I got after 2 weeks of ordering, while I got my previous Radeon 9600 Pro after 2 months of ordering, depends on marketing

U got a good card, but I would say that if I had to buy one, I would buy a 6800 non Ultra, reason it runs cooler then 6800 Ultra, we don't have high end cabinets here, requirs only 1 power connector, we don't have antec widely available here, I baught my Antec 430 W for Rs 3k, last year, it is enough for anything I throw at it, but everyone can't pay 3k for a PSU only

nikhilesh

Journeyman
the 6800 ultra from XFX is 32000
and the 6800GT from XFX is 25000
not much diff between performance

and those cards r no less then any others in the market.

AlphaOmega

Journeyman
Guys, could you post which of the cards you own are PCI-E and which are AGP. Also, anyone dream of getting a board with SLI?

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Well am getting my 6800 (non -ultra) within 2 weeks from the US :D So waiting for that..price is prety good for a gainward I am getting it as less than 300 dollars...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom