Who bought DoD :Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfff

Broken In
Hey did ne1 here buy Day of Defeat :Source? It comes out tonite, if im not mistaken at 4:30 AM India time. I cant wait :twisted:

OP
W

wolfff

Broken In
Coz you all the game files in encrypted form are available for download for more then 1 week now, and once its released, you can just let valve decrypt the files through the internet for you, and start playing within a few minutes of it being launched. You dont have to wait weeks for the cds to be launced, ofcourse you have to pay via credit card.

ishaan

Padawan
oh yeah some ppl did that wid half life 2 also tho it took ages to download evn on hi speed connections

but few ppl use credit cards online in india still, compared to other countries dont u think?

OP
W

wolfff

Broken In
Yea very few ppl use credit cards online. But it did not take that long to download the game actually. Preloading the 650MB files took around 3hrs on my 256k connection, and decrypting the files today morning took just 15minutes. I was almost shocked :lol: :lol:

ammusk

Journeyman
lolz u paid 18$ for it ...

i bought steam silver 50$ last year and got all these games with it

*img465.imageshack.us/img465/137/untitled2zd6rv.th.jpg
and yes DOD source is really awesome ... waiting for the bots so i can play against my comp lolz

OP
W

wolfff

Broken In
You still had to pay for RagDoll Kung Fu :p :p How is that??? And why dont u play online? Still using dialup?

Major-Minor

Broken In
I have with me the official pricelist of WWCDrom games and I have also confirmed it with them, come this november, they are planning to release HL2:Game of the Year Edition, which will have HL2, DOD:Source and Counterstrike Source - it will cost Rs. 1,299.

funkymonkey

Journeyman
well i had ATI coupen for HL2. And it upgraded me to Valve silver pack for just $10 and gave me DOD Source and whole valve collection. Cant complain :p
I still havent played any of the older games yet.
HL2 lost coast and DOD Source look beautiful with HDR :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom