WHM Reseller Hosting: Plans starting @INR 200 for 500MBs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecyclone2k

In the zone
Greetings,

Hereby Solinweb.net feels proud to expand itself and introduce reseller plans on our brand new servers.

These special prices are exclusive to our thinkdigit members only!

So, here's the opportunity to bag the deal at unmatched rates all over the country with quality support!

All prices below is applicable till December 15th or till our new server gets reserved, whichever is earlier.

=====================
Reseller - Promo (Not a standard plan, only available this month)

Space: 500 megs
Bandwidth: 7500 megs

Price -
Monthly: INR200/ $4
Annually: INR2000/ $40
=====================
Reseller - One

Space: 1000 megs
Bandwidth: 15000 megs

Price -
Monthly: INR350/ $7
Annually: INR3500/ $70
=====================
For higher plans, please write to - sales.at.solinweb.net

=====================

Optional Upgrades -

Dedicated IPs: INR300/ $6 for 2 units (minimum).
=====================

Common Specifications -

- Subdomains: unlimited
- Parked Domains: unlimited
- Addon Domains: unlimited
- MySQL Databases: unlimited
- Email Accounts: unlimited
- Email Forwarders: unlimited
- Autoresponders: unlimited
- Mailing Lists: unlimited
- Email filters: unlimited
- Ftp Accounts: unlimited
- Fantastico: with 45+ auto updated scripts.
- Free WebStats
- HotLink Protection
- Password Protected Directories
- And all the standard specifications.

- Weekly Backups (We would still suggest you to maintain your own backups regularly as, just in chance our backup fails, you won't have any resort).
- Support via Email and if required IMs (Yahoo!, MSN, AIM, ICQ) too!
- Free anonymous DNS name servers so, that your clients never find out our existance.
- Overselling Enabled: It is where we take the amount of disk space and bandwidths ACTUAL USE between all your accounts.

Eg.,
If you had the 5 GB space and 50 GB transfer plan and you decided to offer plans such as 1 GB space and 10 GB transfer on your site, you would only be able to offer it to 5 clients.
With overselling enabled, you would be able to offer as many as you want as long as the aggregated amount USED does not go over the 5 GB space and 50 GB transfer.

Server Specifications -
Hardware -

Total Processors/ Cores: 4
Intel(R) Dual Core Xeon(TM) Woodcrest CPU 2GHz
Cache Memory: 4MB/ Core
RAM: 1GB
HardDisk: RAID 10

Software -
Operating System: Linux CentOS
Control Panel: cPanel/ WHM with fantastico
Scripting support: CGI, Perl, PHP, MySql

Current Software Versions -
Apache: 1.3.36
PERL: 5.8.7
PHP: 4.4.4
MySQL: 4.1.21
cPanel: 10.9.0
WHM: 10.8.0

DataCentre -
Select Solution - Dallas, Texas (USA)

BONUS -
- Switch from another company and get 13 months hosting at the price of 10 months (advance annual payment required)!!
- Free transfers for cPanel/ WHM accounts from other servers.

Notes -
- Payment modes - Paypal, Money Orders, Demand Drafts, Cheques, E-Banking (Wire Transfer), etc.
Other modes can be adjusted as per your needs.
- To order, for custom plans, or have any queries, reply here itself or email to - sales.at.solinweb.net
- If you want to switch to reseller plan from your shared plan we can adjust your current balance with the reseller order.
- The renewal prices will be same as specified here as you long you choose yourself to be hosted by us.

-= You can place you order now and make payment within 7 (seven) days =-

Yours Sincerely,
Siddharth, Solinweb.net
www.solinweb.net

Last edited:
OP
T

thecyclone2k

In the zone
Thanks for liking it Stick! Mr. Mangesh, which I guess was referred by you likes our service so far!

Also, we would be working on your suggestions to improve after few more expansion levels!

tuxfan

Technomancer
Good offer Siddharth :) But your rates are a little on higher side as compared to the features. Additionally, weekly backups is a drawback! But of course, people are suppose to have their own backups!

Just a couple of suggestions:
1. You need to update your site.
2. At least install phpBB for forum!

OP
T

thecyclone2k

In the zone
Hi Ashish/ tuxfan!

I guess the prices are pretty cheap! What features do you think are low??

We do make daily backups but, if someone wants to get them restored extra charges are applicable! Though, weekly backup restores are free (backups are made twice in a week). Still, we cannot guarantee all our backups would work when requested!

Regarding updating website, our designer is on a break so, he is taking time.

While, thanks for your suggestion!

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
yeah good offer!
will surely consider you if i buy a new hosting next year!
Ashish is doing a great job at the moment for me!

tuxfan

Technomancer
Your prices are a little higher because of following reasons mainly:

1. No dedicated IP
2. Weekly backups
3. Mainly Email support instead of a ticket system :p
4. No end-user support (at least you haven't mentioned it)
5. No extra software included for billing management

I already know of some people having a pretty larger support team, giving some more software licences, etc. at a cheaper cost. So from my personal experience, I can say that rates are a little high.

Rest all pretty fine.

I would have asked a few pre-sales question :p but just stopped myself because I am *not* a prospective buyer ;) and therefore don't want to interfere :))

OP
T

thecyclone2k

In the zone
1. Dedicated IPs can purchased separately!
2. As said we do maintain daily backups but, restoring them would be charged. We do free restores from the weekly backups (made twice a week).
3. Yup! Email only at the moment. Helpdesk system in our plans.
4. C'mon! There are barely few companies who provide end-user support (sub-client support, I guess?) and that too only for higher plans!
5. Do you mean billing scripts like - clientexec for clients??

Yup, that's all right! Larger companies can certainly do it! But, I haven't been across any such company in India! Also, I don't think they provide -
1. Free End-User support!
2. Free dedicated IPs.
3. Free Billing Script.

in $7 budget! All these are under upgrades in other companies too!

Regarding your pre-sales questions - I certainly don't have any issues even if you are not a prospective buyer but, from your questions other prospective buyers can get answers to their doubts!

So, if you want you can go on with your questions...........

tuxfan

Technomancer
cPanel and WHM demos are available on the following link.
*www.cpanel.net/products/cPanelandWHM/linux/try_cp_whm.htm

Vinodgfm

Right off the assembly line
Vinodgfm said:
Sir, Where can i find a demo page of WHM cpanel offered in your PLAN
Im looking for some recomendations.
Basically Im looking for a host that I can pay with using the CORE Banking facility. I dont want to have to use a credit card. I wil be registering one domain plus a small reseller hosting package. Im looking at spending around INR 1000 on a .com domain (hopefully) and I dont want to be ripped of on hosting. Any recomendations?

tuxfan

Technomancer
Vinodgfm, in 1000 rupees, you can register a .com for 2 yrs and still save some money :) I sell it for Rs. 400 a year. You will find people selling it for lesser price as well.

As for hosting, cyclone2k is selling "reseller hosting" and not "shared hosting". Of course he should be able to sell shared hosting too. So can I ;) As for payment I guess he can offer you ICICI direct deposit and so can I :))

But may be I wouldn't charge as less as he does ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom