Which Split AC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am planning to buy split AC for my room. As there are many brands...thats why I am confused..Suggest me Good Brand to go for...(Require: 1.5 ton)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
no idea but OGen (O-General) and Hitachi are the costly ones, with performance at par but much better than the rest (samsung/lg etc) and at a rate higher than the rest

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
Best is Daikin ... but it wud cost u a whopping 35 K for 2.0 ton .. otherwise , i wud recommend u to go for electrolux , hitachi or carrier either ! :)

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
First of all first what is your room dimension? If it is around 150sqft, then 1.0 Ton is fair enough...

Always I would suggest you to go for 5 star rated AC as it saves you a lot of current and audacity level will be low.

Out of LG/Samsung/Onida/Whirlpool, I think the LG Pearl AC is somewhat good..Look at the following link

*www.in.lge.com/Product/Products-Details.aspx?cat=156&pid=5678&subcat=Split

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
I think...all above cost too much ....

Among...
Samsung\LG\Onida\Whirlpool....which one is best ?
i have samsung and i would recommend you not to go for it. it is about an year old (1 year warranty over) the gas leaked because it apparently uses a copper wire which should not be used for ACs not to leak gas, i was told this by the guy who came to re-fit the AC, he was on samsung's behalf, onida and whirlpool would be my next options if i were u, no appraent reasons but the brand

CrossAndZero

Right off the assembly line
ogen hitachi daikin upmarket brands...blue stra carrier blue star lower rungs..its not summer yet..is it..w..where r u australia?..

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

...voltas..among lower rung

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom